Friday, June 09, 2006

Why Argue?

There is a Bengali Saying whose English Translation is exactly casting pearls before the swine. Whom do I argue with? On what subjects do I argue? I argue with people whom I want to improve, and so I argue with those I love and therefore I want to improve. I argue on subjects that I think can be improved, By this very reasoning I will also argue with my bosses and my management for improvement of the organisation I work for. The day I do not do that is the day I have made up my mind not to work for it anymore or care for it anymore. So I think a person who argues with his loved ones will also argue with his bosses because he will love his organization too….. A person cannot be different if he is a real person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blogs Directory

< ? indian bloggers # >